Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Afterburner and Some Alternates and Extras


"Afterburner" is the name of this bondage prop I recently got 'cause, y'know, Christmas and all. (Sometimes when you're an adult you just go out and get your own gifts.) I think Duster looks great in it. It's very distinctive-looking but I don't want to get just one use out of it. So in future I plan on returning to this scene to render other images from it: different angles (like the one the Dungeon Master's assistants are enjoying) and other ways her captors can torment her while she's locked into this rig. No you can't see any penetration from this angle but it's very much implied and that's why it's here rather than at DA.

Technical notes: I usually have Duster's Genesis 2 Female figure locked to a 95% scale which roughly corresponds to the 5' 7" height I have established for her in fiction and in her profile. But to position her properly in the afterburner I had to increase her to the default 100% scale which roughly corresponds to about 5' 10.5". Since she's not standing up next to anyone it isn't noticeable, and I'm finding it to be a necessary step with many of these bondage rig props which are sized to the default G2F proportions.

Now for some other stuff.

First up, an alternative version of this image featuring Antileaf-Artworks' Violet Spike and my OC Jack Flash:


I changed Vi's position in the version I posted on DA because if you look closely at Vi's breasts here (like you need any encouragement) you'll notice my one complaint about her costume: not enough polygons. Maybe it's because it's a Poser prop I'm using in Daz Studio. It's why I have tried, without success thus far, to transfer the pattern onto a clothing set that makes her look less like an early-90s console game heroine. It's also why I've tired creating alternative costumes for her (also so I can work with her as my preferred G2F figure rather than Victoria 4.2). I still prefer her distinctive original look, though.

Second, a while ago I acquired yet another harem outfit (sheesh, obsess much?) and posted this image. Below is a relatively high quality test render I did of Duster in the same outfit. I love how her breasts look in this costume. Yes, I like breasts. I'm a breast man. And you're what, shocked and surprised? Shut up and look at the titties.


Now for those of you who like your women more muscular—and I know you're out there—you're probably going to enjoy this next image. This fashionably fit female is called Xiomara and she's the original character of DA member Doghungry who has commissioned me to create a five-image sequence featuring the character. So you have that to look forward to. (Yes, she's supposed to look like a MMA fighter.)


In the spirit of the season someone gifted me with another bunny girl outfit, so here's a test image of Duster dressed in it. Love the nylons. I'm sure I'll use it in some other images soon...


And finally here are some rough renders of Duster in a few more sexy fantasy outfits. I'll be looking for opportunities to make use of these in my Raiders of the Lost Eye comic sometime. Yes, the girls of the Night Watch may finally get some costume changes, but probably not into the less revealing togs they've been hoping for...

1 comment:

  1. Great Images, Every one is a beauty to behold.
    MirrorKhaos

    ReplyDelete