Saturday, January 12, 2019

Possession Page 3 and more

A while ago DeviantArt user OTSFan12345 commissioned me to create a comic titled Possession, featuring a mix of my own characters and some created and owned by GS1222. Just recently OSTFan12345 commissioned me to continue it. This time we've added my favourite of my buddy EXitZero's characters, Flechette, into the mix.

As with the previous comic, but even more so this time, there's going to be adult-oriented material not suitable to D.A. So it gets posted here for you to enjoy.

Below is page 3, which gives you an idea what Lady Astra has been up to while her creepy enemy, Natsuki Ozu, has complete possession and control of her lovely body. (In case you missed them, here are links to Page 1 and Page 2.)


The next page won't be nearly as racy so it will appear on D.A.

In addition, here is the next and last of the additional Once Bitten images. Remember, the complete, sexy, adults-only comic (in which Duster meets Dracula) is still available for purchase. For more information, please follow the link to the "Featured Post" at top right.


Now for the usual fashion show of new clothing props.

I've actually featured Duster in this first outfit already, albeit customized to (humiliatingly) reflect her own costume colours. It's called "Japanese Fundoshi 2", and it's so sexy I really want to find an excuse to use it again one day.


This next outfit, Katsuit, is for Victoria 4 but fits Genesis 2 quite well. I find that form-fitting outfits for Vicky 4 usually translate, but any thing loose and flowing like a dress or gown... not so much. This one comes with many variations imitating comic characters (like this one), so I'll have to find a use for them sometime.


The next two are the same outfit, Zodiac Sorceress for Genesis 3 Female, one with the jacket and one without. Which one do you prefer? I'll bet I already know...





















And that's it for this blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Lady Astra Possession follow up.
    Another great Duster/Dracula.
    Excellent outfits for Duster, I like the Zodiac Sorceress both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any Possession themed stuff for sale? Not the story possession, but maybe a short comic of Ozu enjoying the new body? Or something similar?

    ReplyDelete