Saturday, May 15, 2021

Attack of the Phantom Catspaw

Time for a blog update, featuring some risque material from two on-going serials. 

First of all is the next page from a commissioned serial that's I've been working on for almost two years now; it has about 40 pages, so another year or so to go, given my overall pace with it. Catspaw's new enemy (who I'm calling Thug Boy for lack of a better name, yes I know that got used somewhere else, sue me) takes full advantage of the voluptuous feline while she's unconscious. 

And two images for another, shorter serial, "Phantoms", featuring Duster and one of her worst enemies, Gladiator


I find it interesting that many have had trouble with the violence depicted in the "Phantom" serial. On the one hand that's understandable; it is more violent than most work I do... at least visually; I have described similar levels of violence, or worse, in my fiction. Images are more visceral, I suppose. 

But my commissioner specifically based the entire serial on a sequence in a mainstream comic, a battle between Venom and Black Cat in Amazing Spider-Man #316. While I'll grant that the mainstream comic, of course, doesn't contain the sexual assault depicted here, you have to admit it isn't that far from it. I think it's understandable that my commissioner saw more going on "between the panels". But in many ways, the violence level should not be alien to comic book fans.

To work on the serial, I did review the comic at the start to understand where my commissioner was coming from. Since then, however, I've avoided looking at its panels in hopes that I'd avoid copying the original art too much. 

Now let's move on to lighter fare. The usual parade of new fashions!

First up is an intriguing fantasy outfit for G3F call Dark Intent:

It's kind of too bad I'm ending my fantasy comic, Raiders of the Lost Eye, without getting a chance to use this. Some other time!

Here's an outfit I think could be used for a supervillainess... a very sexy one. It's called Unforgiven


I'm sure one of you will tell me it's based on an anime or video game I've never heard of. That's the way these things usually go.

Finally, here's something sexy and intimate, X-Fashion Lingerie 7:


A side note: Candy is still a Genesis 2 figure. So as you can see, it's very possible for Genesis 3 outfits to fit G2. In fact, the overall quality is better, so I usually prefer using G3 outfits on my G2 girls.

That's it for this update! Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Excellent update, interesting insight and nice to see more of Candace wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete