Saturday, May 29, 2021

Phantoms - Conclusion and more

First up, the final two images of the Phantoms serial commissioned by Simon-Berg-Infinity of DeviantArt. As I've mentioned before, the inspiration for this serial came directly from Amazing Spider-Man #316, specifically the confrontation between Vemon and Black Cat. And yes, some of the dialogue was directly lifted or adapted from the comic. Prior images are available at DA (follow the title link above) and at this previous blog entry.

Many of these images couldn't be posted at D.A. I'll soon post the entire series at the more open-minded ArtUntamed. In future, if a series has any images that violate D.A.'s restrictive Terms of Service, I might bypass D.A. entirely in favour of AU. 

Now here's another little weekend bonus, another preview image of my latest Duster comic, The Birthday Gift Part 2

Follow the link above for more information on how to purchase the comic. You know you want to! 😁

But wait, that's not all! Quite some time ago M-Hadley commissioned a sexy Kensei Blue serial called The Spell of Pheramona. I went off on my own to create a "sequel image", and M-Hadley gave me his approval to post it. 

Again, I will also eventually post this full serial at ArtUntamed as well. M-Hadley has also commissioned an "epilogue" image for the serial, which I'll post soon.

What, that's still not enough for you?! Okay, here are some of the usual test images of new digital clothing props. 

Here's a classy/sexy dress called, appropriately, "Glamour". 

And a fantasy outfit called "Althea Dress".


 Phew! That's it for now! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment