Sunday, October 30, 2016

Consensual

Just to show that not every one of Duster/Candy's sexual experiences is non-consensual. Far from it. She and Bill/the Black Phantom have a healthy, active sex life, thank you very much.


I'll probably create and post a few more of these. Aside from the obvious reason it also gives me an opportunity to experiment with both the male genitalia prop as well as a male hair utility. Speaking of which...

Technical notes: I've avoided portraying Bill naked up to this point because I've always described him as a hairy bastard and Daz Studio figures are hairless by default. I now have a utility for adding hair to a Genesis 2 Male figure so that's not holding me back anymore. However I had a heck of a time getting Project Hairy and OMGDK2 to play nice together. The genitalia has its own pubic region map which didn't match the Project Hairy one so it looked weird. After futzing around fruitlessly for a while with opacity controls and such I eventually hit upon a solution.

I chopped his gonads off.

Basically I "unparented" the genitalia from the figure so I could move it around independently. This allowed me to carefully push the gens inside the male figure so that its pubic area vanished beneath the hairier one. Works like a charm, I'm sure you'll agree. Candy looks happy about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment