Sunday, October 23, 2016

Duster in Hell

I think male nudity is fine over at Deviant Art so long as it's not clearly engaged in a sexual act but who knows. I push enough boundaries over there as it is, so far without getting anything taken down or my account banned (fingers crossed, knocking on wood, stroking lucky rabbit's foot and all that...).

Anyway I recently acquired this magnificent demon figure and I just had to use him somehow. I may work him into my Raiders of the Lost Eye serial, but maybe not. This also gave me my first chance to create an image with the male genitalia add-on I got a little while back. I know you were all thinking that what my pictures were really lacking was some serious dick, so now you'll be happy I'm sure.



Technical notes: I used the same demon figure for the imps pulling Duster's legs apart. I just shrunk them, made them scrawny, and removed their horns. Other little tricks I did include making the demons' irises into light emitters. The smoke and the fire was all done in Daz Studio, not in postwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment