Sunday, April 16, 2017

Duster and Amazon Arrow vs Mistress Winter Part 3 and more!

First off, many of my Deviant Art watchers have indicated they wanted to see a continuation of the two-image pseudo-series I created a while back starring Duster, Amazon Arrow, and Mistress Winter. They were both pretty popular since those three characters won, respectively, my "Favourite Night Watch Hero", "Favourite non-Dangerguy OC", and "Favourite Dangerguy Villain" polls. Here are links to the FIRST and the SECOND image. And below is the third.


Obviously this goes beyond D.A.'s community guidelines, but even if I shifted the camera angle so it merely teasingly traipsed along that line I'd still post it here for reasons I've explained in a previous blog entry

Will I continue this series? Probably, I have a few ideas for maybe just one more image, but you'll have to be patient. I have several other series and commissions on the go.

Now to round out this blog entry here are some test renders of various costumes in my collection that I'll hopefully find a use for in future artwork.

First off, this is a fantasy outfit that I got on sale at the Daz store a while back called "Lady Darkness":


Yes that's Candy/Duster looking all sexy and villainous. I'm not saying I'm going to turn her into an evil sorceress, but dang, she makes a good one.

Here are not one, but two different school girl outfits. Though as someone recently pointed out to me, anyone wearing an outfit like this to just about any school on the planet would be sent home and told to change. Well, except for stripper school, I guess...



The one on the left looks more punky while the one on the right looks a little more innocent to me. Not, y'know, totally innocent... just relatively speaking. And let me just make it clear that Indigo Dynamo is definitely over 18 years of age!

Now a few new fantasy outfits. I'm going to try to use these in my on-going Raiders of the Lost Eye comic at some point. 





And that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy images.
    I would love to see all these character costumes appear in a future Raiders Comic, especially Lady Darkness.

    ReplyDelete