Sunday, April 30, 2017

Indigo Dynamo vs Auntie: the Director's Cut

Well, not really a "director's cut" per se but I just like that concept.

An anonymous commissioner enjoyed my recent Indigo Dynamo versus Auntie series (which was also a commission) but thought it needed a few scenes with more OOMPH, shall we say. So here are three decidedly naughty scenes to, ah, "flesh out" the serial. These first two occur after the original image #3:



The next one occurs after image #4, making this the last image in the series... for now, anyway, until someone commissions more or I get inspired to do something else with it. 😉



Now for some test renders, as usual, to round out today's post. The Daz store had some excellent sales in April, letting me pick up a few things for dirt cheap. First up, a couple of new characters/figures. This lovely lass is called Dominique and she has a cute, winsome pixie/goth look to her.


Next is Sophie who is more voluptuous and has a very cute face. For some reason I was inspired to make her into a warrior elf, maybe because the character package included some wound overlays (evidence of which you can see below). I'm always open to suggestions so feel free to leave comments or send me a note at D.A. on how you think a particular character or costume might be used.


I like having a lot of different characters at my disposal in Daz Studio because it helps ensure that when I create a new character (whether it's from my own inspiration or a commission), he or she doesn't look too much like another existing character. Granted I have face and body morphs to assist with that but even so I think a discerning eye can spot the similarities.

For example someone recently noticed that I used the same figure for both a character named Adah in a short commissioned series as well as for my OC villainess Whiplash. 😳 I usually try to avoid that sort of obvious overlap, but at the same time I want to get the most out of these figures I've purchased. As far as I knew Adah was a one-shot character (though her commissioner is thinking of doing more with her, so that may not be the case), whereas I will be featuring Whiplash quite a bit in my images (she's already shown up in Raiders of the Lost Eye). And my pinup image of Whiplash (link above) inspired fellow Deviant Centrilia to feature her in an image for my April Art Contest.

And of course besides new characters I also obtained some costumes, all modelled for us, as usual, by the lovely and beguiling Candy/Duster. I have several ideas on scenarios to use these in my full images over time. For example, the first image below (the swimsuit with the flames on it) could be a sexy outfit for either a new superheroine or supervillainess. The others might be worn by any of my female characters on a sexy night out (or a sexy night in, depending), or a supervillainess might force them to wear it for the humiliation factor. For now they exist in a "clothing test" folder that I can conveniently browse through when looking for an outfit.



For those who are interested, my commissions are used for these content acquisitions. I don't spend everything I earn from commissions on digital content, but I have a rule that I only buy this sort of stuff with my commission income. That way I'm not loading up my credit card, which I don't like to do. So if you've commissioned artwork from me you've also helped me create even more images besides the ones you paid for. So thank you again!



...and that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love these extra ID vs Auntie Scenes.
    Dominique & Sophie look interesting additions to your roster.
    Love the latest additions to Duster cloth range, especially that swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete