Saturday, July 01, 2017

Fresh Start - Conclusion

To start off, here are three new images that conclude the "Fresh Start" commissioned series (Part 1 and Part 2, if you haven't seen them already).


 

Thanks again to my anonymous commissioner! 

Now for some extras.

I like to periodically acquire some new figures (characters, actors, they go by different names in Daz Studio). I get a lot of commission requests to depict people's original characters, so it's handy to have several figures in my library that can fit the bill. It's also good to have a variety of actors so that every character doesn't end up looking the same.

So here are test renders of a few figures I've acquired over the last few months that I haven't used yet, but I know at some point I will. Cuz they're so gosh-darned cute!

First up, here is Quinty:


Next is Sunehri:
...and finally Parisa:

Yes, I do like having ethnic diversity in my characters. In fact if you look through my commissions at Deviant Art you'll see that many people like seeing the full breadth of humanity represented. Hollywood, take note and stop whitewashing everything.

And now, as usual, my girl Duster modelling some clothing props. I've noticed that many of you respond well not just to the ultra-sexy and revealing stuff, but to more modest costumes as well. For example, after I posted an image of Duster in a Jessica Rabbit outfit here, I got several positive responses to it, and that prompted me to create a high quality image of her in that outfit. The same thing happened with a classy long dress. (That is, as you may have guessed, a not-so-subtle hint: I do pay attention to feedback!) So with that in mind, here are a few "more conventional" outfits (don't worry, I'll put some little-left-to-the-imagination ones further down...)



So a cheerleader, a genie/harem girl (hmm, haven't seen Candy in anything like that before... oh, wait a minute...), and a punker (obviously I'd have to change her hair to use that outfit).

Okay, okay, here are the barely-theres:



...and that's all for now! Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work as usual.
    Love the costumes as always. Perhaps it time to consider a commission or two again.

    ReplyDelete