Sunday, January 26, 2020

Rewiring

Once again the Puritan Police have bravely saved the viewers of Deviant Art from the debilitating sight of a vagina. Such heroes.


It's extremely doubtful this violates the part of the DA Terms of Service that bans spread vaginas or something like that. Her legs are spread, but her fun bits? Visible, but nowhere near Hustler explicitness.

But I don't need the headache of fighting for my rights or whatever. DA is a source of part-time income for me so I just go along with minor annoyances like this when they crop up. Usually I anticipate them; thankfully I have this site where I can share my more daring work.

(Speaking of thanks, for all our teasing in DA comments, my appreciation goes out to SuburbanQueen95 for the use of her character. 😘 )

As this was an unplanned post, I didn't have too much else to share initially. But when I was looking through my test images for some outfits/cheesecake to share, I thought that I might to more of a theme post.

I have created several images of Duster (and some other characters) in belly dancer/harem wear. The whole harem concept is not only a fantasy of mine, it appears to be a popular, shared one. To this day, Harem is still my top-selling Superheroine-in-Peril book. Below are the harem outfits I have in my digital library. Feel free to comment on your favourites here or back at D.A.

This one is called "As You Wish" and is a Genesis 2 Female outfit. That's only part of the reason it fits Duster so well. 😉


This next outfit is also an outfit for G2F and is from Pusey Designs, also known as Wilmap. They have a website with a huge variety of FREE outfits for many different generations of figures. The textures on elements like the necklace and belt can be improved by applying Iray shaders that look more metallic.


Next is a very sexy outfit for Genesis (i.e. first generation) called Katya.


Just to cover another Genesis generation, here's an outfit for Genesis 3 Female called Wish Granter.


Lastly is a belly dancer outfit for Victoria 4. This one, as you can see, is problematic. Many of the pieces don't fit G2F properly. Nevertheless, I've raided it in the past for some components such as the arm bands.


Just to extrapolate from that last comment, it's also possible to "kit-bash" these outfits, that is, combine elements together from each one. With the extra materials that come with the outfits, and applying custom shaders, you can create a unique outfit.

That's it for this time! See you in the funny papers!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Rewire Studio image, why do I feel M.I.L.F. in the space harem might be a future commission?
    Lovely costumes for Duster ;)

    ReplyDelete