Friday, January 17, 2020

Labyrinth - New Digital Comic!


The third of my adults-only Duster comics is available for purchase! Titled Labyrinth, this story grew out of a much shorter, 8-image serial I created depicting the Mistress of the Winds mysteriously transported to a complex stone labyrinth inhabited by a decidedly amorous Minotaur.

This comic builds on that earlier story, expanding it to 40 pages in length! It boasts 58 images in total; 24 of those are full-size (portrait orientation, 1920x2480) and 34 half-page (landscape orientation, 1884 x 1218). There's nudity, peril, some bondage, and lots of explicit NC sex.

This comic is obviously intended for adults only. If anything about that description above offends you, it's not for you. But if it sounds like it's right up your alley, read on!

As with my previous comics, Once Bitten and Out of This World, the only way to obtain the comic is to purchase it directly from me. The price is $14.95 US. If you want to purchase one of the previous comics as well, the combined price is $24.95 ($12.48 each); if you want to buy all three, the total price is $34.95 ($11.65 each).

To obtain your copy:
  • Pay me $14.95 US directly through PayPal: dangerguy01@hotmail.com.
  • If you want 2 or 3 comics, pay me either $24.95 US for two or $34.95 US for three. (If you want two, please be sure to tell me which two you want!)
  • Please include a note with the PayPal payment including your email address, especially if you want the comic sent to a different address than the one you use for PayPal.
  • I will send the comic(s) in PDF format to your specified email address.
  • The .PDF for this comic is 20 MB in size, so please make sure your chosen email system will accept an attachment that large. If you order more than one comic, I'll send each one in a separate email.
  • Please give me a day or two to send the comic to you. I'm just one guy.
  • No discounts or refunds.
Below are a couple of bonus images not included in the comic. They'll give you an idea as to the content. I've included some images from the earlier serial in the comic; those are available at Deviant Art (and a couple of racier ones here at the blog) for additional preview material.


No comments:

Post a Comment